Listen, Act & Transform!
My 15 years of experience enables me to offer effective outpatient, individualized, & psychotherapy care. I assist individuals with a number of mental health disorders/life situations and I provide a natural and spiritual approach to adults, children, couples and families.
My focus is to help individuals heal, energize, and become aware of their inner strengths. I achieve this by providing a neutral safe space, listening to concerns, and customizing a treatment plan. My goal is to help individuals to grow from struggles, heal from pain, and move forward to where they want to be in life.
Angela Belton, MA, LPC
* HOURS OF OPERATION:
Contact me for virtual/ in-person appointments, or click on Request Appointment. WEEKENDS AND EVENING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
* SPONSORSHIP/DISCOUNT PROGRAMS:
1. For Military & Veterans- Centerstone Military Services up to 24 free sessions (https://centerstone.org/military-services).
2. Sliding scale fee- ChristianWorks for Children. Discounted rates varies based on income (https://www.christian-works.org).
3. Discount program- Bridging The Gap Foundation. Patient pays $40 per session -6 sessions only (https://btgf.org).
* SE HABLA ESPANOL! Sessions available in Spanish to help you to express yourself with confidence and comfort.
* INNOVATING TECHNIQUES: Besides traditional psychotherapy practices, ask about new & spiritual healing techniques such as:
-(QHHT) Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy,
-(ERT) Emotional/ Energetic Release Therapy,
-Reiki or Palm/Hands-On Healing,
-(EFT) Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping,
- Meditations/ Relaxation
* VIRTUAL SESSIONS AVAILABLE! Counseling sessions at the comfort of your home or virtual/video through confidential secure site due to illness, mobility circumstances or if preferred.
* CAMPING TRIPS! Enrichment experiences outdoors/in nature; includes guided meditations, one-on-one session, grounding, healthy meals, and healing activities.
* IMMIGRATION EVALUATIONS (HARDSHIP WAIVER LETTERS)! Clinical assessments for persons who are navigating immigration proceedings to adjust their legal status. I provide professional immigration evaluations and I can assist you with my knowledge, experience and expertise in these cases.
My practice is listed and verified in:
Immigration Evaluations Directory,
LatinX Therapy &
LEAVE ME A REVIEW!
A BEAUTIFUL MIND COUNSELING/ BILINGUAL COUNSELOR
Angela Belton, MA, LPC